Our goal is to simplify the purchasing process for you, recognizing that there might be occasions when canceling an order is necessary. However, it's important to note that frequent cancellations can negatively impact our sellers by depriving them of potential sales to other buyers. To minimize the need for cancellations, we advise taking the following steps before finalizing a purchase:
- Carefully review the listing, paying close attention to any regional restrictions, the seller's delivery commitment (typically within 1-3 days), and any specific conditions set by the seller.
- For items that require manual delivery or shipping, ensure the listing is current. If possible, message the seller to verify the item's availability and confirm a timely delivery.
Should you need to cancel a purchase, you can do so in the following circumstances:
- Immediately After Ordering: If you reconsider or accidentally place an order, cancellation is possible within the first 1-2 minutes while the order is being processed.
- During Order Under Review: Although cancelling at this stage is not recommended—since it may delay subsequent purchases—you have the option to cancel if you prefer not to wait.
- Delayed Delivery: If the seller fails to send/ship the item within the agreed timeframe (specified delivery period + an additional 12-hour grace period).
Outside the circumstances above, you may request the seller to cancel your order, but the decision rests with the seller.
Immediately After Ordering.
If you change your mind or made a mistake, you can cancel the order within 1-2 minutes while it is processing.
During Order Under Review
For your protection, your order can be placed under review to ensure you have authorized the purchase. If you prefer not going through the review, you can cancel it, but subsequent purchases may be delayed and still require review.
Seller does not send/ship your item within “Seller sells in” promised day(s) + 12 hrs grace period. This situation does not apply for Auto Delivery or Bot Delivery items.
If you believe that the Seller still hasn't shipped the item after marking it as "Shipped", you will have the option to dispute to halt the transaction, and our Support Team can assist you with the cancellation. See how to open a dispute for more information.
For physical items, please note that if the seller creates a Shipping Label, then the counter restarts, and you will have to wait an extra 1 day from the action described above.